Efficiency is the second name of Golang
Why GOLANG is so popular ?
- Because it is developed by Google
- Google cares about the user. They created tons of free official guides and made Golang open-source, so that now there’s a huge collection of add-ons and packages.Go is a part of Google Cloud, Dropbox, MS Azure, and AWS. All-in-one super-capable multi-purpose coding monster.
- Google has money. It doesn’t mean you’ll earn money from Google by using Golang, but it does mean this technology has a regular financing and improvement.
Origin Of GO (Contributor )
- Ken Thompson → UNIX OS,UTF-8 encoding
- Rob Pike → UTF-8,Plan9 and Inferno
- Robert Griesemer → Java HotSpot, Sawzall, and distribution systems in Google
What was necessity of new language
- The GoLang was reportedly conceived by developers at Google when they were waiting for the code compilation to complete in a project. This is precisely why GoLang is the only language that incorporates all three sought-after capabilities, namely, ease of coding, efficient code-compilation and efficient execution. Bringing all these capabilities in one language is what made GoLang so special.
- Google was suffering from an explosion of complexity
- This is not only with google but it evident almost everywhere
- In long run simplicity is key to good software
- Simplicity requires more works at beginning of project but later it is profitable thing